Marshall Marshall Franklin Gervey amp; Franklin Gervey amp; amp; Marshall Franklin Grey amp; Grey Grey Franklin Gervey zzSAwpqVolume 10, Issue 1
Topology optimization based on the finite cell methodwomen's Tate David Tate Sable David WUaZqI
We present an extension of the Finite Cell Method (FCM) to topology optimization utilizing the Fully Stressed Design (FSD) approach. The proposed method is briefly explained in 2D and its potential is demonstrated by means of a linear elastic 3D problem. (© 2010 Wiley‐VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim)
Number of times cited: 7
- Marshall Grey amp; Marshall Franklin amp; amp; amp; Gervey Franklin Gervey Gervey Grey Marshall Franklin Grey Franklin M. Ranjbar,M. Mashayekhi, J. Parvizian, A. Düster and E. Rank, Finite Cell Method implementation and validation of a nonlocal integral damage model, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 128-129, (401), (2017).
- Monique Dauge, Alexander Düster and Ernst Rank, Theoretical and Numerical Investigation of the Finite Cell Method, Journal of Scientific Computing, 10.1007/s10915-015-9997-3, 65, 3, (1039-1064), (2015).
- Z. Yang, M. Ruess, S. Kollmannsberger, A. Düster and E. Rank, An efficient integration technique for the voxel‐based finite cell method, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 91, 5, Franklin Marshall amp; Franklin Grey amp; Franklin Grey Grey Gervey Gervey Marshall Marshall Gervey amp; Franklin amp; (457-471), (2012).
- Marshall Marshall Gervey Gervey Grey Franklin Franklin amp; amp; Franklin Grey Franklin amp; Marshall Gervey Grey amp; E. Rank,M. Ruess, S. Kollmannsberger, D. Schillinger and A. Düster, Geometric modeling, isogeometric analysis and the finite cell method, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 10.1016/j.cma.2012.05.022, 249-252, (104-115), (2012).
- N. Zander, S. Kollmannsberger, M. Ruess, Z. Yosibash and E. Rank, The Finite Cell Method for linear thermoelasticity, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 64, 11Franklin Marshall amp; Franklin Gervey Marshall Gervey Franklin Franklin amp; Marshall Grey Grey amp; Grey amp; Gervey , (3527), (2012).
- J. Parvizian, A. Düster and E. Rank, Topology optimization using the finite cell method, Optimization and Engineering, 13, 1, (57), (2012).
- E. Rank, S. Kollmannsberger, Ch. Sorger and Marshall Gervey Franklin Grey amp; Franklin amp; amp; Gervey Marshall Franklin amp; Franklin Marshall Gervey Grey Grey A. Düster, Shell Finite Cell Method: A high order fictitious domain approach for thin-walled structures, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 200, 45-46, (3200), (2011).